Papin's Resort Pet Policy
If you try to sneak a pet in, your credit card will be charged double the pet fee, and you won't be allowed back.
The pet fee is the same as a person. $10 extra per night, or $50 weekly.
Please respect our pet rules so that your pet (and you) will be allowed to return.
We love animals, we just ask that they do not disturb others,
and that our staff does not have to clean up after them.
Our rules might sound strict, but with this many cabins they
are necessary. Thank you for understanding!
- ONE dog per cabin.
- We are sorry, but we only accept small, non-shedding dogs.
- Please call and get permission to bring your small dog, before your arrival.
- We are sorry, but cats are not allowed.
- Keep dogs on a leash at all times and clean up all dog droppings.
(A shovel will be furnished upon request).
- Please do not leave your pet alone in the cabin.
- Please do not let them bark constantly. It is very disturbing to the other guests.
- Please keep your dog off the furniture and beds.
(If there is pet hair on the blankets there will be an additional fee.)
- If there is any damage to the cabins you will be expected to pay for it.
- We reserve the right to refuse a pet.
- Please respect that other guests might not enjoy dogs as much as you do!
- Dogs that do not play well with other pets and people are NOT welcome for safety reasons!
- If you are staying in the front cabins, #1 and #2, keep your pet close by your cabin.
Do not let them utilize the whole front lawn. The lawn is for all of the guests to use.
- We do supply dog waste bags in the front office, in case you forget yours!
Pet fees will apply to ALL dogs, no matter how small, well behaved, non-shedding, non-barking, they are!!
Fees are $10 per day, or $50 per week.